How to login on Hopin?
- Use the following link for the platform of the Civil Business Days on Hopin, https://hopin.com/events/bedrijvendagen.
- Click on 'join event' and log in if you already created an account. If you not yet created an account, than it is possible to do so, using your social media or e-mail address.
- You get an e-mail to confirm your registration.
- If you have any problems, you can find a FAQ on Hopin using, https://hopin.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb.
- I did not yet receive any info on my registered event, what should I do?
From May 9th all info is send to you. Hopin will send a mail after your registration and 24 hours before the event. Check your SPAM folder, before taking any action. If you did not receive any info, send a mail to email@example.com
- I am to late register for my event, what can I do to still take part?
Send a mail to bedrijvendagen-PS@tudelft.nl. If it is urgent call to:
Jasper Smit: 06 - 37 40 98 18
Kim Damen: 06- 40 50 67 46
- To who are the Civil Business Days intended for?
The Civil Business Days are meant for students and companies. For students, the Business Days provide contacts for your future employer. This can be a graduate project or a internship.
For companies the Civil Business are ideal to get in contact with young students who can mean a lot for the company. The companies are on the look for working students, internships and full time jobs, using the business days they can find the right students for the job.
A guide on Hopin can be found in the document below: